Paranormal Nightshift examines what happens in the workplace after normal business hours. When it’s dark, demons, ghosts and other supernatural beings come out to play.
Paranormal Nightshift is a new Travel Channel series that deals with workplace horrors. During the day, everything is business as usual, however, when the 9 to 5 shift ends and graveyard comes on duty, the landscape changes.
Shadows come out to play along with demons, ghosts and other supernatural entities. There are definitely some creepy tales to be told.
On the Aug. 12 series premiere, a host of a radio show is being terrorized by two apparitions. In another segment, an owner of an eating establishment is haunted by a broken-hearted woman on Valentine’s Day. Finally, footsteps and disembodied voices wreak havoc on a bowling alley after hours.
Upcoming episodes include:
- A writer comes face to face with an evil apparition in a hotel.
- The victim from an office fire comes back from the grave to terrorize a teenager.
- Morgues can be creepy especially when you are a coroner’s assistant being tormented by the undead.
- In the halls of an empty school, a janitor is being stalked by the ghost of a clown.
- At a spa, upscale patrons find that they are being driven away by poltergeist activity.
- When an I.T. professional takes an assignment at a haunted factory, all hell breaks loose when otherworldly disturbances start to occur.
- If you have ever worked a graveyard shift, then you know how scary those quiet nights can be when it is just you and no other employees in sight.
Check out Paranormal Nightshift on Travel Channel, Aug. 12 at 10 p.m.
Have you ever worked the graveyard shift? Do you have any paranormal nightshift stories to tell? Will you be tuning into this new Travel Channel series? Let us know in the comments.