November 6, 2021, is the date of the upcoming Stranger Things Day, an all-day-long celebration of one of Netflix’s biggest shows. 1428 Elm received the official schedule for the celebratory day, which starts at midnight PT and goes until 7 p.m. PT.
While the events are occurring throughout the day, Netflix encourages fans to rewatch the first three seasons, cosplay as their favorite characters, eat lots of waffles, and keep the door open at least three inches.
If you want to know what to expect tomorrow and ensure you plan your day accordingly so as not to miss anything, you can take a peek at the official schedule below.
Stranger Things Day 2021 schedule
Here’s everything you need to know about the schedule in detail:
- Midnight PT: Head to the Stranger Things social channels to start the celebration.
- 7 a.m. PT: One word: California. Get ready for a tease of this final Season 4 location.
- 9 a.m. PT: Explore the world of Stranger Things like never before with the first official map of Hawkins, created by artist Kyle Lambert.
- 11 a.m. PT: Get a sneak peek at the Stranger Things 4 episode titles.
- 1 p.m. PT: Take a tour of our first-ever Stranger Things pop-up stores opening in Los Angeles and New York City. More on how to visit these stores, including locations, below.
- 2 p.m. PT: It’s a “How We Stranger Things Day” spotlight. Get an inside look at how to celebrate the day from some of our amazing creators and collectors.
- 4 p.m. PT: From streetwear to stranger, watch the cast transform into their new looks for Stranger Things 4.
Discover additional content online
Apart from the main events, the Stranger Things social channels will also be celebrating by sharing iconic moments from the series all day and reposting fans! Here’s what you can expect from online content:
- Facebook will feature a new suite of AR Filters, stickers, and more released globally across their FB Messenger products
- On Canva, check out a series of Stranger Things-inspired design templates optimized for all major social platforms, including video chat backgrounds for Zoom and Google Hangouts, available on desktop, web, iOS and Android across select markets for a limited time.
Stranger Things Days brings more merch to your favorite stores
- At Walmart, Target, Amazon and other marquee retail outlets worldwide, including Foot Locker, Snipes and Zalando, you’ll find a variety of brand new Stranger Things merchandise, including a Hawkins High apparel campaign from Champion and toys and collectibles from Bandai, Funko and much more.
- On the official Netflix.shop, you’ll find a range of new Stranger Things products from a Chogrin collectible and apparel line to limited-edition Stranger Things General Mills cereal (Cheerios, Lucky Charms, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, of course) and a special edition Elegorgon statuette from iam8bit.
- A new holiday-themed Stranger Things comic book from Dark Horse Comics will be available wherever comics are sold.
- In Latin America, Estrela is going back into their archives to release two Stranger Things-themed Susi Dolls to celebrate the day. There will also be various special collections across Latin America at most Hypermarkets, Fast Fashion, department stores and specialty stores (Geek and Chocolate).
- In Europe, Sephora will feature a Merci Handy beauty collection online and in stores, including a pop-up store at their flagship Champs-Elysees location, and Panini will celebrate with a range of games, puzzles and collectible trading cards.
- From Asia, All Rights Reserved has partnered with Futura Laboratories to create an exclusive collectible figure of Eleven with the iconic phrase “Friends Don’t Lie” written out in Futura’s signature handwriting. The Eleven figure will launch with a matching limited edition apparel range, available globally.
Stranger Things Day presents the first-ever pop-up stores
Fans in New York and Los Angeles will have the chance to visit the first-ever Stranger Things pop-up stores in the U.S., one in New York City’s Times Square and at The Americana at Brand in L.A.
These experiences will include access to unique memorabilia and merchandise as well as the chance to tour iconic show locations like Starcourt Mall, the Upside Down, Hawkins High, the Russian Lab, and the Palace Arcade. You can sign-up to visit right HERE.